Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello, I work @ the Prostitution Palace! =)

As most of you know, prostitution is illegal in the United States. That doesn't stop anyone though inlcuding yours truly (just kidding....well...only when I want money for my Brasil fund....)!

                                                                    Deborah Secco as Bruna Surfistinha! Quer um cigarro?

But as a part of my internship that has been ravaging my life for the past three weeks, I get to work at the front desk of a well known hotel in the area. It's amazing how blatant they are.

Garota de Programa 1 - around 20 years old, brunette, mildly good looking. What a shame, becuase she came back down those elevators in 30 minutes tops. That seemed a little fast.

Garota de Programa 2- around 65 years old (I'm not kidding!) and wrinkly as any weather worn BocaBabe you've ever seen. This was disturbing, because she was up there for a  while longer, possibly an hour and a half.

The dead giveaway to the whole scheme was when two sweaty, overweight, middle aged men came walking down to the front desk and told us they would like to check out. One of them was in the suite that costs $499 per night on the weekdays.

Ewwwwwww. 

So, this is the perfect time to give you my offer: My rate is $25 an hour, and you don't pay if you don't like it. Oh yeah, and I'm a virgin too. Tack on another $25 on the grand total for that. Call me @ 1-800 LOVE ME LONG TIME or email me at bossabreezesinyourcrotch@programa.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com